Thursday 17 December 2015

Uche Nnaji shares details of his shoot with President Buhari as he wishes him a happy birthday


Uche Nnaji was the stylist behind President Buhari's epic campaign shoot. To celebrate the President's birthday, on his Instagram page, the Style Doctor reveals that the President hadn't worn a suit in 20 years!


"In 2014, when I styled this great man for his official campaign shoot, it was an incredibly humbling and enlightening experience. Our President is a precisely detailed and dignified gentleman. He was a little hesitant about wearing a suit; He told me, 'This is the first time I will be wearing a suit in 20 years, I hope you perform some magic.' He added this last part with a laugh.
One year later I'm honoured to wish you a very happy birthday Sir and very grateful for the opportunity to take part in the history you made. Cheers  Mr President!"

No comments:

Post a Comment